Finally your fridge got delivered. It is the latest of the "WonderFridge" models and as each one of these it utilizes the latest quantum mechanics technology to morph stuff inside of the fridge into something else. Originally planned to keep food fresh, the fridge is now able to emerge a variety of things - provided you insert the correct combination of items and set the power level right.
Collect all 42 items. Enjoy the relaxed music. Get sucked in by an addictive gameplay.
The game is written in C# using the Microsoft .NET and XNA libraries.
The game can be controlled completely by the mouse. During gameplay:
Left mouse button: select slots in the fridge, select items in the collection list
Right mouse button: collect items from the fridge
Special thanks to the coders and artists behind any contribution to this software, who made their work available under several free licenses. You guys facilitate work of indies like codemachinery in a significant way! Thank you very much! (See the License.txt included by the game files for detailed info.)
These code samples and libraries got used.
- EasyConfig 1.0.2 available via Microsoft Public License
- logthis 1.4.1 available via Common Public License
- XNA Creators Club Game State Management Example (4/26/2007) available via Microsoft Public License
- Sample code of the article "Using XNA Content pipeline extensions for localization" available via Microsoft Public License
Unmodified versions of the following music titles were used.
- "Maybe Someday Blues (instrumental)" by oldDog / CC BY 3.0
- "Paloseco Brazz Samples 2" by The Paloseco Brazz Orchestra / CC BY 3.0
Modified version of the following sound samples were used and are all available under the Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
- 17638_fonogeno_refrigerator01.wav by Fonogeno
- 15393_dobroide_fridge.door.wav by dobroide
- 16443_kkz_Raga_Loop.wav by kkz
- 94792_jbates18_utensil_clink.mp3 by jbates18
- 5648_pushtobreak_valihaloop1_8.aif by pushtobreak
- 22952_acclivity_Cheer.wav by acclivity
- 60026_qubodup_swosh_39.flac by qubodup
- You need a PC running Windows XP-SP2 / Vista / Seven.
- You need to have the ".NET Framework 3.5 Runtime" installed. You can download it free of charge directly from Microsoft (2,7 MB).
- You need to have the "XNA Framework 3.1 Redistributable" installed. You can download it free of charge directly from Microsoft (7,3 MB).
- There are 2 versions of the game, both free of charge for download and use. The first one will execute a setup procedure that makes sure, you have the required XNA and .NET libraries installed ("ClickOnce"). The other one requires no setup but lets you start an executable right away.
- With Setup.exe. After downloading, unpack the zip file and doubleclick setup.exe to install the game (and possibly .NET and XNA, if not already on the system). When the installation is complete, the game should start by its own. Later you can start WonderFridge anytime by clicking the link in your Windows startup menu.
- No installation. Make sure that you have the XNA and .NET libs installed, otherwise the version in this download will not work! After downloading, unpack the zip file and doubleclick WonderFridge.exe to start the game.
|We support privacy by a 2 clicks solution for social networks.|